Thursday, May 31, 2007

A-Rod Hearts She-Males

The purple lipstick. The sleepovers with Jeter. I guess it should not come as that much of a surprise then that perhaps the greatest quote to grace sports pages in our lifetime has come from the recent Alex Rodriguez/blonde goomah scandal.

When asked about A-Rod's taste in strippers, a "petite" Hustler Club cumdumpster dancer had the following to say:

"[he] likes the she-male, muscular type. They brought me up to the champagne room one time. I spun around once and that was it. I'm not his type."

AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA. I guess when you're trying as hard as you can to stay in the closet, the next best thing to banging dudes is to nail muscular she-males while on road trips. Seriously, have you seen his wife? Or the chick he's boning on the side? Holy shit! You could crack a walnut on those triceps! That's a thick bitch right there.


I wonder if A-Rod and the missus ever talk about the above hose beast at couples therapy. Guhhhh.

Mrs. A-Rod: Not enough of a she-male.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home